Thursday, September 5th, 2013, at approximately 1:30 p.m. – immediately after services
Tashlich is a long standing Jewish practice of symbolically casting off sins into a large body of flowing water.
DIRECTIONS TO FOREST CITY PARK
- 1.From Temple B’nai Torah cross Jerusalem Avenue and go north on Oakfield Avenue for ½ a mile.
- 2.Turn right onto Barrie Avenue, before the Southern State overpass.
- 3.Make a quick left onto Morgan Drive. Follow Morgan Drive around to the stop sign at Pond Road.
- 4.Turn left on Pond Road and enter Forest City Park.
- 5.We gather at the picnic area.
Any questions contact Sandee Horwitz at (516) 826-9349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.