December 11 – 15, 2019
It’s finally here! Registration for URJ Biennial 2019 is now open!
The largest Jewish gathering in North America heads to Chicago, IL from December 11-15
Get ready to come together with more than 5,000 Jews of all ages
to learn, pray, share ideas, sing, celebrate, hear from inspiring speakers,
and help shape the future of the Reform Movement.
You’ll reconnect with old friends, make new ones,
and enjoy exceptional “only-at-Biennial” experiences
Just for starters:
- More than 125 all-new learning sessions, special facilitated networking gatherings, and “Intensives” that will cover Leadership Development, Membership Engagement & Development, Early Childhood & Youth Education, and Social Justice Leadership.
- The Delegation Program is back for 2019! Unlock special group rebates and other exclusive benefits that help your congregation make the most of your time at Biennial.
- An all-new Teen Experience at Biennial for high school student leaders to participate fully in Biennial, and special opportunities for college students.
- World-renowned Jewish and secular leaders; icons in popular culture, literature, music and media; and leaders of the Reform Movement.
- Worship, workshops, offsite experiences, late-night entertainment, and so much more.
There’s nothing else like #URJBiennial. Secure your spot today, and we’ll see you in Chicago!
Chair, Biennial 2019
Chicago Sinai Congregation